Come and Work With Us!
Every guest comes to our establishment to have fun. Is your job like that?
The Links at Hunters Ridge is always hiring for the 2021 golf season and beyond. We are looking for fun, outgoing, hospitality-oriented individuals to join our team in a variety of positions. Full, part time or on-call available.
Our ideal candidates will fill a number of different roles as needed. Join new ownership in rolling out our exciting changes, including a new tavern and expanded food options as well as improvements throughout the golf course and grounds.
Interested? Contact email@example.com to apply.
Currently looking for:
Part Time Course Greens Keeper
– Use riding greens mower, tee mower, fairway mower, rough mower, bunker rake, carts, push mowers, backpack blower, and a variety of powered and non-powered hand tools to maintain golf course grounds and landscaping.
– Operate edger and trimmer.
– Operate light equipment to haul materials and remove debris.
– Daily maintenance of the golf course including clubhouse surrounds, pavilion area, landscaping, and all other area of the property.
– Perform other required tasks and duties as required.
– Must be 18 years of age.
– Able to lift 50 pounds.
– Experience operating power equipment, mowers, trimmers, edger is preferred, however, willing to train the right candidates!
– Good communications skills.
– Works cooperatively with others in a team environment.
– Previous golf course maintenance experience a plus.
– Ability to work outdoors in varying temperatures and weather conditions.
– Ability to walk and/or stand for long periods of time.
– Must be able to bend, stoop, squat and stretch frequently.
– Assist with on course and facility projects
– Report problems encountered on site to supervisor immediately
Early morning availability is required.
Great part-time seasonal position for retirees.
Monday to Friday, day shift